Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I have learned along the way - Adventure tip 2

I am breasfeeding and formula feeding Hunter.  I am producing about eight ounces of milk so I have to supplement.


If you want to cut down on the price of formula and who doesn't want to cut costs. Ask your pediatrican for samples.  I would have never known had I not seen the sales rep stocking the closet.  They even had the milk I use, Enfamil's Gentlease.


If you are not nursing and your baby is spitting up a lot on formula, try another formula.  Contrary to popular belief, a baby shouldn't spit up after every feeding.


Let me know if this works for you.


Please comment and let us know if you have any other savings tricks.

2 comments:

  1. How do you know what type of formula to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk with your pediatrician. Talk with your mother, there might be a history of colic or lactose intolerance that you might not have known about and a family member can suggest what was used in the past.

    ReplyDelete