Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I have learned along the way - Adventure tip 1.

I will obviously have to update this as I go.  We will have update 300 and it might be about being a grandmother to twins.  Who knows where we are going on this fantastic adventure!

Anyway, a quick tip for my new mommies who have babies younger than my son.  I recently learned if you have a stroller that leans back, it will double as a changing table.  No more nasty bathroom changing tables.  I had a panic attack because Hunter had touched  a section of the table not covered by his plastic mat.  If you are familiar with my story, then you know I have not followed the center for disease control's recommended vaccine schedule and am careful about germs.

Mommies, please comment and more not easily obvious tips for new mommies.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to post a picture to demonstrate later today.

    ReplyDelete